Evergreen content is any kind of content that is continually relevant, never goes out of date, and stays fresh for customers. As the Evergreen Marketing Specialist you will work with a team to ensure excellent product delivery. You will develop a wealth of knowledge about our product line and also analyze market trends, develop products for sale, recommend improvements, and identify opportunities for increased revenue.
The Evergreen Marketing Specialist’s primary function is to provide comprehensive support to our expanding and rapidly-growing Evergreen’s Department. This position will assist in maintaining and developing evergreen funnels and provide support in data management, marketing technology, and interdepartmental coordination. This position requires strong analytical, customer support, and administrative skills. You will report to the Director of Evergreen Marketing.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of sales funnels and online marketing system
- Strong familiarity with key marketing metrics
- Sensitivity to and clear understanding of our niche audience and how our marketing impacts them
- Infusionsoft – competence in working in Campaign Builder, use of tags, working in email builder, and running reports, preferred, or similar CRM experience
- Functional understanding of HTML
- Experience with Maropost desired
- Candidate must be detail oriented, data-driven, and technology fluent
- Creates and maintains excel spreadsheets regularly to track key campaign stats
- Document best practices for development of evergreen products and funnels
- Creates G Docs for project management and tracks and delivers on deadlines
- Coordinates with customer service and other departments
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing capacity with knowledge of online marketing systems and tactics, from registration page to emails to sales pages, and understanding the flow
- Basic, functional understanding of HTML and use of shortcodes
- Competence with Infusionsoft and working in Campaign Builder, use of tags, working in email builder, and running reports (or similar experience with other CRM)
- Technology fluent and detail-oriented
- Can work collaboratively or independently with little to no supervision
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Must be aligned with the vision/mission of the company
- Experience working for small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company for best fit
- Reliable home office equipment with high-speed internet connection
Note: You must be a resident of CA or OR to be considered.
This is a full-time employee position. The position reports to the Director of Evergreen Marketing. Two days Petaluma office attendance required for local employees on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when past current events, otherwise remote.