Remote Opportunity Available in CA, CT, NY, and OR
The Shift Network is a global educational media company with a diverse and inclusive culture offering exceptional, transformative training and certification programs featuring the world's brightest and wisest luminaries. We uplift people across the world with inspirational mobile content and international online events that inform and empower. We've helped millions of people worldwide to grow, transform their own lives and positively impact the world around them. And we’re poised to expand our reach like never before!
About This Position:
As the Head of Subscriptions, you will lead new digital subscription and membership initiatives for The Shift Network, bringing best practices for designing, developing and scaling successful subscription and membership products and services while focusing on driving customer retention and revenue growth.
The successful candidate will lead the general management and P&L responsibility for a portfolio of Shift digital subscription and membership products. As the group head for this new area of business, the successful candidate will effectively oversee product, content, marketing and operations of our digital subscription and membership business, lead strategy and team build out for subscription/membership products and services that incorporate compelling content, community and experiential elements that bring value to our customers and enhance the mission of The Shift Network.
- Lead overall business strategy, product planning, marketing and management for Shift’s new digital subscriptions businesses
- Utilize a data-oriented and customer-centric approach to set measurable KPIs that reflect the business, engagement and mission goals of our subscription and membership efforts
- Develop and execute effective, data-driven subscription pricing and bundling strategies across all relevant products and services
- Build out forecasts and testing processes for new subscription/membership products and features
- Establish a monthly digital subscription dashboard and tracker, with all relevant KPIs and key insights, and distribute to all stakeholders weekly
- Work closely with the advertising, lifecycle marketing, media and product marketing teams to plan and implement ongoing marketing and promotions to optimize subscriber growth
- Responsible for new subscriber acquisition, engagement monetization and retention while leading marketing strategies for subscription-based memberships
- Responsible for delivery of profitable annual subscriber growth
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to optimize the subscription ecosystem and subscriber/membership experience
- Continually analyze monetization growth trajectory and all key user-level metrics to maximize conversion, increase customer retention and reduce churn
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience in overseeing all aspects of digital subscription products and services.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, M.B.A. a plus.
- Brings hands-on experience in planning, testing, optimizing and scaling digital subscription and membership products/services.
- Outstanding leader, collaborator and independent problem solver committed to providing extraordinary service and exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Data-oriented, with strong attention to detail; experience developing and measuring critical performance KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to collaborate, influence and build positive relationships with colleagues and peers at all levels
- Ability to effectively and efficiently lead and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Must embody a passion for transformational education and personal development, along with a shared interest in and commitment to the goals, mission and direction of The Shift Network
- Familiarity with the programs and events that The Shift Network offers
- Knowledge of transformational content, including teachers and schools of thought
- 1-2 years remote office experience (preferred)
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, you can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Shift Network recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences which includes race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective and also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Shift experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above and below, we want to hear from you!