Remote opportunities available in CA, OR, NY and CT
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a socially-conscious business headquartered in Petaluma, CA which has served over 3,200,000 people in 170 countries in domains such as: spirituality, holistic health, sound healing, Indigenous wisdom, peace, psychology, enlightened business, and sustainability. We have successfully made an impact in most areas of conscious change by producing hundreds of ground-breaking online training programs, a wide array of inspirational global summits, and a variety of advanced mentorship programs.
Our focus, to date, has been on interactive, virtual courses, global online summits, and some live seminars and retreats – all centered in empowering a shift to a more sacred way of living. Now, we are expanding into mobile, media, podcasts and more. Ultimately we want to empower a lifelong journey into each person’s full potential in a way that also shifts society forward. We are expanding… come join us!
Impact of The Role:
As Director of Product Marketing, Live Courses, you are a team leader responsible for the performance of our highly successful product line of transformational learning courses. This critical role provides leadership and guidance for the product marketing team, as well as a broader group of cross-team stakeholders, tasked with launching multiple online courses each month while simultaneously delivering multi-faceted campaigns that attract, engage and convert leads to achieve ambitious revenue goals. In this role, you will also provide strategic planning and input for course/product programming, audience targeting and segmentation, content marketing and collaborate with our customer acquisition and media groups to execute best-in-class digital marketing campaigns (including email, affiliate, paid, search, content marketing and social media).
Responsibilities and Desired Skills:
- Function as a the senior marketing lead responsible for developing, driving and delivering successful, data-driven marketing and customer acquisition campaigns for the company’s online learning courses to meet or surpass performance objectives
- Take point in ensuring all key stakeholders and functional areas are in sync, collaborating and coordinating effectively with other areas of marketing including advertising, email marketing, creative services and media, as well as with other functional areas of the organization including product development (transformational learning), customer service and operations
- Work closely with our product development (transformational learning) group in meetings with faculty to develop and drive the optimal value-driven practices and benefits, along with positioning, for each “live” online course.
- Work closely with our customer acquisition group to develop and execute effective funnel and customer acquisition tactics, using a data-centric approach to measure and optimize results throughout the lifecycle of each campaign
- Manage a small team of Campaign Strategists, Copywriters, and Marketing Specialists to develop the branding and marketing strategy for each online course and provide support to faculty in making sure branding is aligned with faculty’s content and teachings
- Work closely with the creative services (“marketing production”) team, including copywriters and designers, to develop and deliver compelling online marketing campaign materials that attract and meet the needs of the target audience, achieving strong engagement and conversion KPIs
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- 5+ years in an equivalent leadership role in online/digital product marketing – including developing and successfully marketing online events – with an emphasis on building customer funnels and multi-faceted marketing campaigns that convert and deliver results
- Experience working with various marketing analytics and automation platforms (such as Iterable, Amplitude, Google Analytics, and Hotjar) is a major plus
- Ability to combine a data-oriented business mindset with creative sensibilities
- Empathic communicator — able to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Effective in executing within a co-creative and collaborative team environment, with a strong ability to work well with others and be an integral team player as well as a strong leader
- Experience working remote with strong project management skills and adapt at using tools such as Slack and Asana for communication and collaboration
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.