Remote opportunities available in CA, OR, NY and CT
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a socially-conscious business headquartered in Petaluma, CA which has served over 3,200,000 people in 170 countries in domains such as: spirituality, holistic health, sound healing, Indigenous wisdom, peace, psychology, enlightened business, and sustainability. We have successfully made an impact in most areas of conscious change by producing hundreds of ground-breaking online training programs, a wide array of inspirational global summits, and a variety of advanced mentorship programs.
Our focus, to date, has been on interactive, virtual courses, global online summits, and some live seminars and retreats – all centered in empowering a shift to a more sacred way of living. Now, we are expanding into mobile, media, podcasts and more. Ultimately we want to empower a lifelong journey into each person’s full potential in a way that also shifts society forward. We are expanding… come join us!
Impact of the Role:
Reporting to the IT Director, The IT Project Manager will manage and deliver multiple technical projects from software deployments, product technical enhancements, systems architecture, and other initiatives that support the entire Shift Network’s technical infrastructure.
- Oversee complex product deliveries, owning critical design decisions and provide technical mentorship to the project team
- Support the delivery team in deploying product functionality to customers (e.g., answers questions, explains functionality, , etc.) and for working with the IT Director to make the best deployment architecture decisions.
- Responsible for recognizing inconsistencies (e.g., scope, resources, feasibility, usability, customer value, etc.) in product requirements and for making suggestions for the resolution of such issues.
- Comfortable with role of Scrum Master
- Planning Meeting
- Daily Stand-up
- Sprint metrics reporting
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification.
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of projects.
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, development resources, goals and milestones and make project assignments.
What is Needed to Succeed:
- PMP Certification preferred
- Agile, Scrum experience with large, diverse engineering teams
- 3+ years of project management experience; proficiency in cloud-based project management tools
- Proven ability to work on multiple initiatives shifting and directing focus as needed
- Excellent client management skills (communication, influencing, listening, adaptability, partnering skills)
- Ability to communicate well with C-level staff and cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with IT system onboarding in cross-functional environment
- Excellent analysis (business and financial) and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated complex and large scale project planning
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Asana, Lucid Chart, GWorkspace
- Drupal9 CMS, DAM, Iterable, mParticle
- DevOps Familiarity desirable: AWS, Linode, Datadog
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.