Remote opportunities available in CA, OR, NY and CT
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a socially-conscious business headquartered in Petaluma, CA which has served over 3,200,000 people in 170 countries in domains such as: spirituality, holistic health, sound healing, Indigenous wisdom, peace, psychology, enlightened business, and sustainability. We have successfully made an impact in most areas of conscious change by producing hundreds of ground-breaking online training programs, a wide array of inspirational global summits, and a variety of advanced mentorship programs.
Our focus, to date, has been on interactive, virtual courses, global online summits, and some live seminars and retreats – all centered in empowering a shift to a more sacred way of living. Now, we are expanding into mobile, media, podcasts and more. Ultimately we want to empower a lifelong journey into each person’s full potential in a way that also shifts society forward. We are expanding… come join us!
Impact of the Role:
While answering support and registration phone calls, the Customer Support Specialist must work skillfully and rapidly, often under a high degree of pressure. Researching a myriad of details, navigating multiple web platforms simultaneously, while remaining gracious, warm and friendly at all times, the Customer Support Specialist is a unique individual who is highly comfortable with technology and also a genuine people person
- Routinely handles customer phone and email support requests in a professional, friendly, accurate and efficient manner
- Supports course and program sales and registrations by taking telephone orders or responding to email requests for assistance with purchases
- Troubleshoots technical issues with regards to customer participation in online courses and programs on both PC and Mac, as well as on various tablets and mobile phone devices, and on all major browsers
- Reports support issues to The Shift Network Team so as to resolve challenges that arise and thus provide an improved experience for our customers
- Seeks always to improve the customer experience in every interaction and takes proactive measures to prevent support issues from occurring whenever possible
- Maintains an unflappable, helpful, calm and friendly point of view in all dealings with customers, while listening, understanding and resolving any issues that may arise
- Exemplifies the values, aim, vision and mission of The Shift Network in all dealings with customers, clients, community members and faculty – walks the talk!
What is Needed to Succeed
- Excellent people skills, professionalism, patience, sense of humor, warmth, friendliness and compassion are vital
- Exceptional written and spoken communications with fine attention to detail, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Prior experience with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Forms, Zendesk, Facebook, Instantteleseminar, Slack, Zoom, Infusionsoft and other e-Commerce platforms strongly preferred
- Creative problem solver – must be persistent in staying with an issue until it is resolved; strong initiative and ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high workload environment dealing with time-sensitive issues while maintaining a friendly, calm attitude when assisting customers
- Flexibility – must be able to flow with the demands and challenges of a growing start-up company with a large vision, and be comfortable with rapidly changing technology, and be somewhat flexible with work hours
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.