Remote opportunities available in CA, OR, NY and CT
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a socially-conscious business headquartered in Petaluma, CA which has served over 3,200,000 people in 170 countries in domains such as: spirituality, holistic health, sound healing, Indigenous wisdom, peace, psychology, enlightened business, and sustainability. We have successfully made an impact in most areas of conscious change by producing hundreds of ground-breaking online training programs, a wide array of inspirational global summits, and a variety of advanced mentorship programs.
Our focus, to date, has been on interactive, virtual courses, global online summits, and some live seminars and retreats – all centered in empowering a shift to a more sacred way of living. Now, we are expanding into mobile, media, podcasts and more. Ultimately we want to empower a lifelong journey into each person’s full potential in a way that also shifts society forward. We are expanding… come join us!
Our Course Manager is responsible for overseeing and delivering introductory and advanced courses that are offered by The Shift Network, in collaboration with faculty partners, and in service to customers.
This position requires a fine balance of highly technical skills, project management, communication skills and possibly live presentation skills, along with management skills to monitor and support a Course Host.
What You Do and What You Need:
- Technology fluency and confidence managing current platforms including Asana, Slack, Confluence, Zoom and is expert in Google Docs, etc.
- Comfort with public speaking as you help to guide courses with the Faculty Member in charge
- A Subject Matter Expert, or at least very familiar with at least one of our channels such as plant medicine, sound healing, breath work, energy medicine and so much more!
- Managing the development of online transformational courses
- Ensuring smooth delivery of live, pre-recorded, or hybrid online courses
- Acting as the primary contact with faculty, communicating effectively and clearly
- Ensuring faculty feels supported in a professional and skilled mannger
- Holding a critically important Orientation Meeting to bring faculty up-to-speed on our processes and guide them in beginning their creative process
- Collaborating with Faculty and Director of Product Design & Delivery to determine course design and session format
- Collaboratively designing online courses with faculty and the Product Marketing Team
- Project management including tracking and reporting of assigned courses
- Operating conference software interfaces during live and pre-recorded online courses, and/or overseeing Program Host
- Responsible for Customer Engagement including:
- Course all emails; details, homework, bonus reminders, completion emails and emails fostering customer engagement and responding to inquiries
- Managing Course Community Group
- Troubleshooting tech issues during course delivery
How You Show Up:
- 2-3 years project management or administrative experience
- Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience in hosting programs, in person or online, with comfort and confidence in public speaking
- An understanding of transformational learning and online learning
- Competence and confidence with technology platforms preferably with experience in Zoom (or other conferencing tools), InfusionSoft (or similar CRMs), Slack, Asana and Confluence
- Knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
- Prefer experience in hosting events in a virtual, online environment
- Must have reliable home office equipment including high-speed internet connection, prefer landline, and quiet environment to host public programs
- 1-2 years remote office experience, preferred
What You Get:
In addition to our amazing benefits, the experience of a lifetime!
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.